Want a basic introduction to space?
• 24 guided lectures – presented by the author of Understanding Space – spanning every aspect of space mission design, development, technology and operations – nearly the equivalent of a semester-long course
• Continuous feedback on your progress through study guides and quizzes
• Explore topics of interest with In-depth learning modules on a growing range of space issues, technologies and missions
• 100% self-paced – you have up to 4 months to complete the course on your own time when it is convenient for you!
• 24/7 access to all course material through our exclusive learning management system
Want to dive a bit deeper into astronautics? In addition to everything in Space 101, you also receive:
• An electronic copy of the award-winning Understanding Space text plus get 2 extra months, 6 months total, to complete the course
Are you a Space Professional who needs to master basic astronautics? In addition to everything in Space 103, you will also receive:
• One-on-one mentoring from one of TSTI’s award-winning instructors. Your Personal Course Mentor will guide you every step of the way to achieve your learning goals
• A detailed mission design project to apply what you’ve learned each step of the way
• Optional LinkedIn endorsement of your astronautics skills
Click the links below to learn more about Understanding Space 101, 103 and 105. Please allow for up to two working days for our team to send you login credentials.